Your user profile was not loaded correctly. You have been logged on with a temporary profile. Changes that you make to this profile will be lost when you log off. Please see the event log for details or contact your administrator.
When does this popup occur.
This problem occurs typically when you delete a user’s profile through Windows Explorer or through
Control Panel | System | Advanced System Settings | SETTINGS | User Profiles.
After re-adding the system to the domain and logging back on as a domain user, it loads a temporary profile and displays this warning:
“Your User Profile Was Not Loaded Correctly!”
- Login as Administrator or any user with Administrator privileges.
- Take the backup of C:\Users Folder to safe location.
- Start the Registry Editor ( Start | Run | Regedit )
- Navigate to registry key:
- Next, select the subkeys below ProfileList to find the profile belonging to the user whose profile is deleted or experienced this problem.
- Delete that subkey for that user experiencing the problem.
- Close the registry Editor
- Restart Windows 2008 Server x64 bit.
That’s it. Now once you restart the server, user should no longer experience this “User profile was not loaded correctly!” warning information popup.
Enjoy! Happy reading.