Windows 8 Developer Preview Download Links:
Windows Developer Preview with developer tools English, 64-bit (x64)
DOWNLOAD (4.8 GB)
Windows Developer Preview English, 64-bit (x64)
DOWNLOAD (3.6 GB)
Windows Developer Preview English, 32-bit (x86)
DOWNLOAD (2.8 GB)
Windows Developer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch.
Windows 8 Workstation & Server Download Links:
Windows Server 2012 RC Virtual Hard Disk (Pre-installed VHD)
Note: If you have the Developer preview installed you cannot upgrade. You have to do a clean installation.
For more information:
Windows Server 2012 Technet Documentation Link:
Ask your questions and get the expert answers.