Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.
Error resolution for the above problem.
1. When forwarding the message in To, Cc or Bcc address list automatically appears when you type the single letter, simply hover the mouse over it and press DEL key. This will remove it from the cache.
2. To clear out all of your cache in a single shot.
Open Outlook 2010, select the Options from File menu then click on Mail and scroll to search for Empty Auto-Complete List button and click.
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
Just right click the .exe file select Properites on general tab click on Unblock button. Now try to run the .exe file again it should work.
Windows Update encountered an unknown error – 80243004
To fix the error below follow this resolution.
- Right-click the taskbar and select properties
- In the Taskbar tab click Customize.
- Check “Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar
- Confirm all screens with OK
THE FORMAT DID NOT COMPLETE SUCCESSFULLY
“This problem may occur if AutoMount is not turned on on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition. When AutoMount is turned on, and a new hard disk is detected, AutoMount automatically tries to assign a drive letter and mount the disk”
Open command prompt type mountvol /e to turn on the Automount option for new disks.
Run the New Partition wizard. Format a new volume that does not have a drive letter.
To turn off the Automount option type mountvol /n .
VERY IMPORTANT :
Do not leave the Automout option turned on on systems that have complex storage configurations, such as Storage Area Networks (SANs). On systems where drives are exposed to more than one system, the drives could be exposed to unexpected systems. This exposure could cause these systems to lose data access or could cause data corruption.
Source: Microsoft Kb.
How to setup RRAS / VPN on server 2008 R2
Requirements to deploy VPN in an organisation:
- VPN Server (Windows 2008 R2)
- Public IP with Internet and Network infrastructure ( AD, DNS and DHCP )
- VPN Clients (Windows 7, Windows XP)
Adding RRAS Role on Windows 2008 R2:
- Open Server Manager, Select role and then click on Add Roles
- Select Network Policy and Access Services then Click Next.
- Introduction to Network Policy and Access Services
- Select Routing and Remote Access Services and then Click on Next.
- To Install the RRAS role service, click Install.
After installation finish. We need to configure the Routing and Remote Access Services.
Configuring the Routing and Remote Access Services
Expand the Roles to select Routing and Remote Access in Server Manager Console, right click and Select Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access.
- Follow the routing and remote access server Setup Wizard.
- Select the option Remote access( dial-up or VPN)
- Select the network Interface which is connected to Internet.
- Select the option From a specified range of addresses
- Specify the starting and end IP address range.
- Select No, use Routing and Remote Access to authenticate connection requests option if you have active directory infrastructure.
- Click Finish to complete the RRAS setup Wizard.
After installing TMG on Windows Server, if you ever had tried to run Windows Update on the TMG server.
You will encounter the Error 80072EE72.
This is because the Web Proxy settings are not enabled and set on the TMG server.
Here we will learn the trick to fix this error message.
- Run CMD with Elevated Permissions
1. Press Windows Key
2. Type cmd
3. Right Click cmd Icon
4. Select Run as Administrator
1. Press Windows Key
2. Type CMD
3. Press these keys combination Shift + Control + Enter
- netsh winhttp set proxy localhost:8080